Introducing EcoTowels To Your Business
Top Tips for Introducing EcoTowels to your Salon:
1. Get your clients and stylists used to EcoTowels by initially using them alongside your traditional towels - specifically for drying hair at the basin.
2. Only get out the amount of EcoTowels you need for the day, and use this amount as a target to aim for.
3. Buy a range of different sized EcoTowels so you can use only the right size for the task in hand.
4. EcoTowels are great for colour-work and will allow a variety of shades and techniques without being concerned about ruining towels.
5. Use EcoTowels to help divide up colour work as a barrier when using colour.
6. As EcoTowels are designed for one-time use, they are incredibly safe to use and therefore avoids any concerns regarding cross-contamination for clients.
7. Some stylists are concerned that the EcoTowels are too thin to absorb all the water, however they are super absorbant and designed to take six-seven times their weight in water.
Feel free to give us a call or request one of our online training sessions where the EcoTowels Creative team can answer all your questions and also do some live demonstration as well.
You can also Subscribe to our hints and tips newsletter to get great ideas on how to save even more money in your businesses, as well as getting special offers and money off vouchers for EcoTowels purchases.
Click here for more Frequently Asked Questions.