Always have the stock you need.
Get exclusive discounts and monthly giveaways with a recurring order.
Need your towels delivered weekly? We offer subscriptions...
Delivered to suit your salon's needs.
Never run out
Always have access to the stock you need.
You're in control
Easily manage your subscriptions.
Have the supplies to keep working safely.
Find out more
1. With an EcoTowels subscription you will NEVER RUN OUT OF TOWELS! (We will even give you a heads-up 3 days before they arrive so you aren’t worrying).
2. We can adjust deliveries to suit you and your salon! Have a lot of clients but no space? Order EcoTowels to be delivered EVERY WEEK at no extra cost.
3. Our subscription is flexible so you can increase, decrease or skip an order. Just adjust your subscription online or #JustAskGeorge and we can sort it for you.
Get more from ecotowels
1. As a Subscriber, you will be offered exclusive discounts and promotions on all our EcoTowel products throughout the year.
2. Subscribers are also entered into a monthly draw for FREE EcoTowels products.
3. As an EcoTowels VIP, you can also #JustAskGeorge about her emergency overnight towel delivery service (which she thinks we don’t know about… but we do!).
Set up as a Subscriber
1. Just let us know the products you want, the frequency you want them and enter your card details into our super secure system. You can do this online or #JustAskGeorge.
2. Don’t know what your subscription should be? As we are also salon owners who have been using EcoTowels for over 10 years, we can help you work out how many towels you need and when you need them. Send us a What’s App and we can arrange a call to find out more about your business and what products you need when.
From our customers
Our clients are really happy with us using EcoTowels and appreciate having a disposable product to enhance their confidence in our response to COVID-19
My team love the towels and it’s taken a massive headache of me going to the laundrette in Soho. £15 a wash… It was rinsing me if you pardon the pun!”